ITIL Foundation Course:
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library, popularly known as ITIL Certification is a framework based on industry best practices to apply IT service management business processes to IT management.
Management of IT services is all about long-term oversight. It’s critical for firms that want to deliver products successfully to plan out and oversee each stage of a service’s lifecycle. ITIL Foundation training gives students a knowledge base for each service area as they help their firms plan out projects from beginning to end.
For network administrators and other IT professionals, being able to implement ITIL could lead to more central and valued roles within their current organizations. The way to gain those skills may be through ITIL foundation certification program in Dubai.
What is ITIL foundation certification?
The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a universal awareness of the key fundamentals, theories, and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices. After passing the ITIL Foundation training and examination, you can expect to gain a general overview and basic understanding of ITIL Certification.
Upcoming Batch Schedules
|Training Type||Start Date||Course fees|
|Blended – Classroom + Online||17.2.2017||AED 3499||Join Online|
|Live Instructor-Led Online||14.4.2017||AED 2999||Join Online|
|Online Video Training||Self Paced||AED 999||Join Online|
What will I learn?
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to ITIL certification.
- Service management as a practice
- The ITIL service lifecycle
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes
- Selected functions
- Selected roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
Target Audience for ITIL Certification:
The target group of the ITIL Foundation certification course in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who wish to acquire a basic understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Professionals who want to learn ITIL implementation to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals from organizations which have adopted to ITIL guidelines.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners
Career benefits of ITIL foundation certification?
- Elevate your professional standards by earning an ITIL certification.
- Have an edge over your peers and uncertified counterparts with your experience in ITIL methodology.
- Improve your efficiency and effectiveness at work as you learn how to implement ITIL tools and its techniques.
- Get recognized for your expertise by your peers both inside and outside the organization.
- Learn a common language for ITSM which helps in having better communication across the hierarchy.
- Implement innovative concepts from the ITIL framework and use those best practices to streamline customer desired conclusions.
- Increase your contribution to ITSM in your organization by: automating standard tasks; identifying alignment opportunities of IT services with the business; cost optimization; taking a customer-centric approach to ITSM; and more.
3 Days ITIL Foundation Classroom Training Program
|1. Service Management Defined
||2. ITIL Introduction
|4. Service Design
||5. Service Transition
||6. Service Operation
|7. Continual Service Improvement
||8. Exam-Taking Tips and Review
ITIL Course Highlights
Learn from ITIL Industry Experts and Prepare yourself for Google certification.
Hard Copy of Study Notes
Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation, Case Studies, Practical Exercises and Quiz or Assignments with detailed answers and explanation.
Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students.
Assignments & Cases
Work on real time cases from different domains.
24×7 Online Access
24×7 Access to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc)
Pre-Requisites of ITIL Course:
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience are recommended.