Online video training is an innovative technique to deliver the lecture material effectively now a days. It proves to be highly effective for ‘executive training programs’ and complement ‘interactive training sessions’ and ‘classroom lectures’ perfectly. Delphi is specializing in documentary video based training material.
Here’s why using video for training is important:
- The video is highly visual: Many learners learn best with visual training.
- The Video also accommodates learners who learn best through audio: For those who prefer the written word, it’s possible to transcribe video training into text. In fact, many companies routinely issue transcripts with their video training so that trainees can go back and read the transcript after watching the training.
- Video can be produced once and reused for years. Holding a live class requires everyone, including the instructor, to gather together. Once the class is over, it’s over. However, if the class was recorded, the video could live on and on. Instead of bringing the instructor back, often at great expense, you could simply show the video to future trainees.
- The Video is available on demand. With video recordings, trainees can participate in their training at their convenience. There’s no need to rearrange schedules, miss important meetings, or travel across town.
- Easy to search. Depending on the media platform used, trainees can quickly find relevant video clips based on keywords.