SAP Business One (Version 9.2) Training Course
Get trained in one of the hottest ERP Software for small and Midsize Companies in UAE, GCC or Globally
SAP is a trending and emerging technology, which will be a need of the hour in the future.
The Earlier you start, The higher your chances are for reaching top spot!
What is SAP Business one?
SAP Business One is business management software (ERP) designed for small and medium-sized enterprises, sold by the German company SAP.
As an ERP solution, it aims to automate key business functions in financials, operations, and human resources
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP Business One:
SAP is investing in the small and midsize enterprise market at unprecedented levels – SAP core offering for the Small Enterprise market is SAP Business One! SAP have clearly and publicly, from the top levels down at SAP, stated that goal to make the small business solution an even greater success. As one of the results of this commitment the Business Unit (BU), Small Business has been created to significantly grow the SAP Business One business by focusing on quality, innovation, partners, and customers.
Mode of Training:
Live Instructor Led
Self Paced Video
Career Advancement Areas:
A Trained SAP Business One can enter this field as a consultant. Once he/ she has skillfully handled a couple projects, the next job profile could be that of SAP Business one Consultant/ SAP Business one Solution Architect.
Below is the various career path:
SAP Business One Implementation Consultant: Wherein you spend more time on the system and eventually graduate to being a Principal Consultant / Technology lead by gaining more experience and in varied projects. Formulate high solutions for new implementation or work on complex requirements or integrations. It might also involve management of competency & resources within the organization.
SAP Business One Support Consultant:As a support function, your responsibility would give some training to the users, to change the configs, do custom development, Period end closing support etc.
Project/Delivery Management:Wherein you spend more time managing resources & client servicing and providing more depth to client portfolios by suggesting the implementation of updated tools or new functionalities. Clients also expect you to be a partner and not just a vendor who only does what he is told to. It also involves pitching for new clients & getting new projects for the organization.
Key Difference in our SAP Business One Training
Apart from our long experience in assisting professionals acquire their desired SAP position, unlike our competitors in this field of SAP training and certification, we will also provide you with a free 2 month access to an SAP cloud server to apply your newly gained knowledge.
Upcoming Batch Schedules
|Training Type||Start Date||Course fees|
|Blended – Classroom + Online||30.6.2017||AED 4499||Join Online|
|Live Instructor-Led Online||30.6.2017||AED 3999||Join Online|
|Online Video Training||Self Paced||AED 1499||Join Online|
What will you Learn in SAP Business One Training?
- Inventory and Bin Locations
- Project Management
- Accounting Basics
- Financial Setup (Chart of Accounts, Default G/L Accounts, Multiple Branches, and Currencies)
- Financial Process (journal entries, posting periods, and internal reconciliation)
- Banking Processes (handling payments and reconciliation of account statements)
- Controlling reports (financial and cash management reports)
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Controlling Processes (cost accounting and budget)
- Implementation tools for setting up and configuring company databases
- Customization tools for adding queries, alerts, approval procedures, and user-defined fields, values, and tables.
- Setup and administration
- Data migration tools
- Support tools and processes
SAP Business One Module Pre-requisites:
There are no prerequisites for taking up this course.
Duration: 80 Hours
Specialties: Opportunity to work in IT ERP Software as SAP Associate or SAP Business one Consultant
- Consultants and support employees responsible for the implementation and ongoing support of business processes with SAP Business One at customer sites.
- Consultants responsible for SAP Business One user training at customer sites
- Employees from SAP’s SME partners responsible for qualified selling and successful product presentations to customers
- Sales and presales employees of SAP Business One partners
- Customer project teams and superusers who want more detailed information on accounting processes in SAP Business One