SAP Supply Chain Management Course
Full Life Cycle End to End Implementation Course in Dubai
SAP Supply Chain Management is one of the key modules in SAP ERP and controls Production Planning, business forecasting and demand planning. It helps the organization to manage their supply chain process in a dynamic environment. SAP SCM is a complete software to cover key processes such as supply chain networking, supply chain planning and coordination, and supply chain execution.
Mode of Training:
Live Instructor Led
Self Paced Video
Key Features of SAP Supply Chain Management
The training course begins with the fundamentals of the basic organisation structure of SAP WM and goes on to the further internal concepts of the course. This step by step procedure promotes the eagerness in the students to learn more. Our trainers are expert in real-time demonstration of each and every concept, which helps the learner obtain deeper knowledge on the subject.
The topics covered in this course are given below:
- It helps the organization to manage their supply chain process in a dynamic environment.
- SAP SCM process helps suppliers, customers, manufacturers, business partners and retailers connect with each other to manage supply chain process effectively and efficiently.
- It helps organizations to accelerate and optimize end-to-end procure-to-pay process.
- SCM products from SAP allows an organization to integrate their processes and enforce contract compliance for supply-side and supplier-side requirements throughout using supply chain processes in distributed environment.
- SAP SCM is a complete software to cover the key processes- Supply Chain networking, supply chain planning and coordination, and supply chain execution.
- It includes different planning applications related to Advanced Planning and Optimization APO, and for the integration with other SAP execution applications.
- The primary applications are SAP General Areas, SAP Supply Network Collaboration SNC, SAP Extended Warehouse Management EWM, Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO), Forecasting and Replenishment FRE and SAP Transportation Management TM.
This Course is for Project leaders, project team members, SAP consultants, sales consultant, and those related to the departments of planning and material management.
Basic Qualifications Required for the SAP SCM Course
Prior experience, and knowledge of the domain of supply chain management.
Key Difference in our SAP SCM Training
Apart from our long experience in assisting professionals acquire their desired SAP position, unlike our competitors in this field of SAP training and certification, we will also provide you with a free 2 month access to an SAP cloud server to apply your newly gained knowledge.
Upcoming Batch Schedules
|Training Type||Start Date||Course fees|
|Blended – Classroom + Online||11.8.2017||AED 7499||Join Online|
|Live Instructor-Led Online||11.8.2017||AED 6999||Join Online|
|Online Video Training||Self Paced||AED 2999||Join Online|
Request Course Brochure and Program Schedule
We are the only training company in UAE/ GCC Countries to provide one full life cycle End to End Implementation Training. Participants will get hands on experience with full Implementation Knowledge.