Managing Difficult Conversation
Whether you’re delivering bad news, giving a negative performance evaluation, challenging a colleague or client, objecting to additional workload, presenting options in the midst of a crisis, or simply letting people know that the direction on a certain project is changing communicating the difficult subject matter can be an emotionally charged event. Understandably, many people would do anything to avoid that situation.
Managing Difficult Conversation Outline:
- Move from an adversarial to a collaborative approach in conflict resolution
- Initiate and conduct skilled conversations leading to behavioral change
- Understand and manage their reactive emotions during on-job encounters
- Identify and alter unproductive conversational habits from reaction to response
- Use calming communication skills to bring upset people to the point of reason
- Use persuasion and negotiating skills effectively
- Develop positive language patterns
- Conduct and survive difficult problem-solving discussions
- Manage the dynamics of effective problem-solving, one-on-one interviews
- Yet avoiding difficult conversations or mishandling them can result in many negative consequences.
Who should attend?
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.