ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course
The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Domain 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 45001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 45001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 45001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 45001 audit programme
Who should take the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor course?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Occupational Health and Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Occupational Health and Safety Management
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.