Why Power BI Training?
Microsoft Power BI can access vast volumes of data from different sources. It allows you to analyze, and visualize the data that cannot be opened in Excel. Some of the important data sources available for Power BI are Excel, CSV, XML, JSON, pdf, etc.
Power BI uses powerful compression algorithms to import and cache the data within the PBIX file. Power BI certification makes things visually appealing. It has an easy drag and drops functionality, with features that allow you to copy all formatting across similar visualizations.
Module 1- Introduction
- Overview of Power BI data analysis process
- Introduction to business intelligence
- Introduction to data, information and knowledge
- Data-driven vs Data-informed
- A quick look at the Power BI service
- The importance of self-service BI (SSBI)
Module 2: Power BI
- What is Power BI?
- Identifying Differences Between Products
- Examining Power BI Suite of Products
- Understanding Power BI Updates
- Creating a Power BI report
Module 3: Power BI Desktop
- Installing Power BI Desktop
- Exploring the Power BI Desktop Interface
- Utilizing File Types; PBIX vs PBIT
- Examining Data Sources
- Discussing Data Refresh
- Understanding Data Types
Module 4: Working With CSV, TXT and Excel Worksheets
- Importing, Transforming, and Loading Data
- Appending Operations
- Working with Folders and Files
- Using Pivot Tables
Module 5: Connecting to Databases
- Working with Relational Data
- Understanding Relationships
- Importing from SQL Server Analysis Services Multidimensional and Tabular
Module 6: Merging, Grouping, Summarizing, and Calculating Data
- Understanding the Issues with Merges
- Performing Merges
- Grouping Options
Module 7: Reporting
- Creating Reports
- Utilizing the Matrix Visualization
- Utilizing the Map Visualization
- Utilizing the Card Visualization
- Utilizing the Chart Visualization
- Utilizing Slicers
- Publishing to Power BI Online
Module 8: Power BI Online
- Introduction to Power BI Online
- Importing Data
- Creating Reports
- Configuring Dashboards
- Sharing Reports and Dashboards
- Exploring Power BI Mobile
Who Should Attend Power BI Training?
- Business professionals not having any technical / IT background and who are looking to understand Data Analytics and start using Power BI in their organizations
- Anyone interested to become Business analysts, Business Development Manager
- Anyone using Excel / Advanced Excel
- Business owners / professionals looking to automate excel intensive work
- Tableau users looking to migrate to Power BI
- Statisticians who want to make use of their statistics knowledge to bring business insights. Professionals in Marketing, Finance, and Sales
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.
Your success is our aim, earn professional certification with us and soar to the new heights of success.
Improve your CV, get your dream job!