Why CCM Certification?
As businesses race to address an array of consumer-based compliance conditions, from anti-money laundering laws to accounting mandates, the demand for Certified Compliance Officers and Certified Compliance Managers continues to grow.
Successful compliance managers are highly valued by their companies. They are often compensated generously with paths to advancement and attractive salary and benefits packages.
- Our CCM training is based on the comprehensive, highly effective Know-How Concept.
- Our CCM study guide is practical and user-friendly, utilizing modules that organize the information in a highly intuitive way for easy learning.
- Our CCM Certification gives you the competitive advantage you need to draw the attention of recruitment agencies looking for Compliance and AML Managers.
- Our CCM Certification gives employees in the Banking and Financial Sector, the knowledge they need to better understand Compliance and AML, helping them implement strong Compliance Programs and Supervisory Practices.
- Our CCM Certification is recognized internationally by financial institutions, governments, and regulators.
Compliance officers assist teams within their company in developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting compliance programs. They also coordinate, review and update existing accounting policies and procedures.
Chapter I: Customer Onboarding and KYC
- Identification of Individual Accounts
- Requirements for Identification of Corporate Accounts
- Charities and Non-Profit Organizations
- Account Opening for Companies Under Registration
- Embassies and Government Agency Accounts
- Accounts of Minors
- Accounts by Power of Attorney or Bank Authorisations, and much more
Chapter II: Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing
- The Concept of Money Laundering
- The Stages of Money Laundering
- Terrorist financing
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD), and much more
Chapter III: Advanced AML Investigations
- Correspondent Banking
- Internal Accounts
- Transactions Monitoring, and much more
Chapter IV: International Sanctions and Embargoes
- Definition of Sanctions
- Types of Sanctions
- International Context
- EU Sanctions
- United States Initiatives, and much more
Chapter V: Regulatory Compliance Management
- The International Context
- The Compliance Function within the Financial Institution
- Compliance with Laws and Indirect Regulatory Bodies’ Instructions
- Organizational Structure
- Compliance Policy, and much more
Who should become a Certified Compliance Manager?
- Banking Industry
- Insurance and reinsurance Companies
- Brokerage Firms
- Leasing and Microfinance Companies
- Lending Firms
- Exchange Houses and Money Service Business
Individuals working in the supervisory authorities like,
- Central Banks
- Financial Sector Regulatory Authorities
- Financial Intelligence Units FIUs
- Tax Authorities
- Related Ministries and government bodies
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.
Your success is our aim, earn professional certification with us and soar to the new heights of success.
Improve your CV, get your dream job!