- Determine the significance and the context of the decision
- Determine the cognitive processes involved in making decisions
- Roles of reference points, opportunity and constraints points.
- Discover promising options
- Establish decision-making criteria
- Evaluate the options against the criteria
- Explore the ways in which time shapes decisions
- Analyze the risks
Who should attend?
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.