- Course summary and orientation to online learning; assessment of individual experience in negotiation activities.
- Types and stages of negotiation
- The role of power and empathy in negotiation
- Language, creativity, and navigating the space between ‘yes’ and ‘no’
- Framing, managing processes, concessions, packaging, follow-up
- Role Play
Who should attend?
Staff of international organisations and NGOs, civil society, and the private sector working on or interested in relevant issues including education, Internet governance, health, humanitarian issues, etc.
Customer services reps
Managers and Team leaders
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.