Investment banking enables companies and government entities to access and manage capital for complex financial transactions. Large banking institutions will typically have an investment banking division (IBD) dedicated to underwriting, advisory and other related financial services.
Investment banks are often involved in initial public offerings (IPOs), mergers and acquisitions (M& A), and securities trades.
Comprehensive Coverage of the Fundamentals:
- Introduction to how leveraged finance and buyout transactions work and fully prepares you to demonstrate the basic fundamentals in support of these complex deals.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Introduction to the regular M&A sales process and is designed to prepare you to demonstrate the basic fundamentals needed by an early-career investment banking professional.
- Introduction to the valuation models used to help price mergers, acquisitions and buyout transactions, and is designed to fully prepare you to demonstrate the basic fundamentals of an early investment banking professional.
- Investment Banking Financial Modeling Course offers an introduction to the uses of various financial models in supporting mergers, acquisitions, and buyout transactions. It is designed to fully prepare you to demonstrate the basic fundamentals of an investment banking professional, including everyday terminology and modeling scenarios.
- Comprehensive Coverage of the Fundamentals: Leveraged Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions, Valuation, Accounting and Financial Modeling
- Introduces students to the primary valuation methodologies
- Uses a step-by-step approach for each methodology and builds a chronological knowledge base
- Defines key terms, financial concepts, and processes throughout
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of LBOs and an organized M&A sale process
- Presents new coverage of M&A buy-side analytical tools—including both qualitative aspects, such as buyer motivations and strategies, along with technical financial and valuation assessment tools
- Includes a comprehensive merger consequences analysis, including accretion/(dilution) and balance sheet effects
- Bite-Sized Lessons Designed to Help You Learn Faster and Retain More
- 20 Hours of Video Lectures by Experts
- 500+ Practice Questions
- Study Anytime, Anywhere, on any Device with Integrated Web and Mobile-Friendly Platform
- Dashboards & Performance Metrics
Who should attend?
- Ambitious, well-connected college grads with a degree in financial courses
- Persons who do well at a banking internship or mastering the art of networking in financial circles or excelling at a start-up or technology company.
- Finance / Accounting people having interest and want to upgrade their knowledge in Investment Banking.
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.
Self Paced Video Course
Study on your Own?
Don’t have time to attend the live classes, No worries. Get our online Self Study kit and access to our e-learning portal at the best price and prepare for your CISSP Training in Dubai in your own style.
Get Access to
- 30+ Hours Recorded Videos
- Practice Questions
- Access to e-learning portal
- Up to 4 Hours Expert Doubt Clearing Session