Why Sanctions Compliance Specialist Certification?
Sanctions can be risky, and dealing with sanctioned parties can sometimes become complex. National or international sanctions may be issued against individuals, entities, groups, nations; or even trading activities/particular sectors. This Compliance Training Program teaches you how to deal with sanctioned or high-risk countries, providing you with advice on sanctions systems, understanding violation reports, interpreting the results, and much more.
- Definition of Sanctions
- Types of Sanctions
- Definition of Embargo
- International Context
- EU Sanctions
- United States Initiatives
- The Australian “Autonomous Sanctions Act”
- Global Sanctions Regimes
- The Importance of Imposing Sanctions
- Role of Governments and Regulators
- The Role of Financial Institutions
- SWIFT Recommendations
- Name Screening Algorithms and Reducing the Number of False Hits
- Additional Advice for Reducing False Hits on your Name Screening System
- Sanctions Highlights
Who should become a Sanctions Compliance Specialist?
- Banking Industry
- Insurance and reinsurance Companies
- Brokerage agencies
- Leasing and Microfinance Companies
- Lending Firms
- Exchange Houses and Money Service Business
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.
Your success is our aim, earn professional certification with us and soar to the new heights of success.
Improve your CV, get your dream job!