Leadership and Management Skills
Management and leadership are two very different things. Many people struggle to understand or explain the difference. Yet, it can make all the difference to your staff – impacting retention, morale, client relationships – and ultimately the bottom line.
The good news is that leadership skills can be learned. How do your staff see your managers and how do your managers see your staff? Are they inspirational?
Each of our courses can be tailored to your organization’s exact needs and our courses can be run at your offices with a minimum of 4 attendees to a maximum of 12 to ensure a highly interactive session.
Leadership and Management Skills Outline:
- Know your leadership style
- How to gain a leadership and management attitude
- Lead inter-generational teams
- Coaching as a management tool
- Effective motivational tools
- Positive communication skills
- Performance management skills
- Effective discipline techniques
- An understanding of sexual harassment and bullying
- Delegation skills
- Time management skills
- How to prioritize workflow
- Persuasive communication skills
- Dynamic people management skills
Who should attend?
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.