Benefits of Basic Excel Training
MS Excel is the cornerstone of each organizational function be it strategy, finance or accounting, operation, HR, Sales etc. Worldwide millions of professionals and students alike use Excel on a daily basis. MS Excel has many user friendly, time saving, exciting functions and tools that has the potential to increase productivity to new horizons but most of us are not aware of the un-discovered power of MS Excel.
Therefore, a strong working acquaintance of MS Excel would help professionals and students to succeed in their respective professional & career paths.
Basic Excel Outline:
- Starting Excel from the Desktop.
- Understanding the Start Screen.
- The Workbook Screen.
- How Excel Works.
- Using the Ribbon.
- Showing and Collapsing the Ribbon.
- Understanding the Backstage View.
- Accessing the Backstage View.
- Using Shortcut Menus.
- Understanding Dialog Boxes.
- Launching Dialog Boxes.
- Understanding the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Adding Commands to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Understanding the Status Bar.
- Exiting Safely.
- Understanding Workbooks.
- Using the Blank Workbook Template.
- Typing Text.
- Typing Numbers.
- Typing Dates.
- Typing Formulas.
- Easy Formulas.
- Checking the Spelling.
- Printing a Worksheet.
- Saving a New Workbook on Your Computer.
- Safely Closing a Workbook.
- Opening an Existing Workbook.
- Navigating a Workbook.
- Navigating using the Keyboard.
- Using Go To.
- Recent Files and Folders.
- Understanding Data Editing.
- Overwriting Cell Contents.
- Editing Longer Cells.
- Editing Formulas.
- Clearing Cells.
- Deleting Data.
- Using Undo and Redo.
- Understanding Cells and Ranges.
- Selecting Contiguous Ranges.
- Selecting Non-Contiguous Ranges.
- Using Special Selection Techniques.
- Selecting Larger Ranges.
- Selecting Rows.
- Selecting Columns.
- Viewing Range Calculations.
- Creating an Input Range.
- Understanding Formulas.
- Creating Formulas that Add.
- Creating Formulas that Subtract.
- Formulas that Multiply and Divide.
- Understanding Functions.
- Using the SUM Function.
- Summing Non-Contiguous Ranges.
- Calculating an Average.
- Finding a Maximum Value.
- Finding a Minimum Value.
- Creating more Complex Formulas.
- IF Formulas.
- Common Error Messages.
- Understanding Copying.
- Using Fill for Quick Copying.
- Copying from One Cell to Another.
- Copying from One Cell to a Range.
- Copying from One Range to Another.
- Copying Relative Formulas.
- Copying to a Non-Contiguous Range.
- Copying to another Worksheet.
- Copying to another Workbook.
- Absolute versus Relative Referencing.
- Relative Formulas.
- Problems with Relative Formulas.
- Creating Mixed References.
- Understanding Font Formatting.
- Working with Live Preview.
- Changing Fonts.
- Changing Font Size.
- Growing and Shrinking Fonts.
- Making Cells Bold.
- Italicising Text.
- Underlining Text.
- Changing Font Colors.
- Changing Background Colors.
- Using the Format Painter.
- Applying Strikethrough.
- Subscripting Text.
- Superscripting Text.
- Practice Exercise.
- Practice Exercise Samples.
- Understanding Cell Alignment.
- Horizontal Cell Alignment.
- Aligning Right.
- Aligning to the Centre.
- Aligning Left.
- Vertical Cell Alignment.
- Aligning Top.
- Aligning Bottom.
- Aligning to the Middle.
- Rotating Text.
- Indenting Cells.
- Wrapping and Merging Text.
- Merging and Centering.
- Merging Cells.
- Unmerging Cells.
- Approximating Column Widths.
- Setting Precise Columns Widths.
- Setting the Default Column Width.
- Approximating Row Height.
- Setting Precise Row Heights.
- Hiding Rows and Columns.
- Un-hiding Rows and Columns.
- Understanding Number Formatting.
- Applying General Formatting.
- Formatting for Money.
- Formatting Percentages.
- Formatting as Fractions.
- Formatting as Dates.
- Using the Thousands Separator.
- Increasing and Decreasing Decimals.
- Understanding Printing.
- Previewing before you print.
- Selecting a Printer.
- Printing a Range.
- Printing an Entire Workbook.
- Specifying the Number of Copies
- The Print Options.
- Understanding the Charting Process.
- Choosing the Right Chart.
- Using a Recommended Chart.
- Creating a New Chart from Scratch.
- Working with an Embedded Chart.
- Resizing a Chart.
- Repositioning a Chart.
- Printing an Embedded Chart.
- Creating a Chart Sheet.
- Changing the Chart Type.
- Changing the Chart Layout.
- Changing the Chart Style.
- Printing a Chart Sheet.
- Embedding a Chart into a Worksheet.
- Deleting a Chart.
This Course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-On, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace. Delphi Star Training provides the best Excel Training Services you may ever have from anywhere else.
Who should attend the Basic Excel Training?
- This Program is highly recommended for those who want to understand the Basic Concepts of Spreadsheets and want to demonstrate the ability to expertly use Microsoft Excel for Keying In, Manipulating and Reporting Data easily
- Microsoft Excel for Beginners is best suited for people who are relatively new to Excel and want to get more out of Microsoft Excel to make the best use of the Software in their day-to-day use.
- Learn Microsoft Excel Tips & Techniques that will make your work Faster, Efficiently, and you will be able to do complex tasks in a matter of minutes too.
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.
Your success is our aim, earn professional certification with us and soar to the new heights of success.
Improve your CV, get your dream job!