Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program
The Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program (21.5 CPE credits) covers those areas representative of the AICPA’s Body of Knowledge in the financial forensics area. This certificate program is tailored to provide an introduction to financial forensics and help you become familiar with the forensic accountant’s professional responsibility.
It provides a foundational knowledge of:
The legal system
How to plan and prepare a forensic engagement
Providing expert testimony
This online CPE self-study certificate program consists of 19 required modules that utilize interactive scenario-based learning, including audio and video animation, to guide you through the concepts, including:
- AICPA Guidance for the Forensic Engagement
- Understanding the Forensic Accountant Role
- Understanding the Basic Structure of the Legal System
- Managing the Forensic Engagement
- Identifying and Obtaining Evidence
- Conducting Effective Interviews
- Common Investigative Techniques
- Deposition and Testimony
- Reporting Requirements & Preparing Sustainable Reports
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
- Leveraging Technology in Forensic Engagements
- Economic Damages in Business
- Economic Damages for Individuals: A CPA’s Role
- Economic Damages for Individuals: Case Studies and Analysis
- Calculating Intellectual Property Infringement Damages
- Family Law Engagements
- Fraud Prevention, Detection, and Response
- Financial Statement Fraud and Asset Misappropriation
- Valuations in Litigation Matters
Computer Forensic Analysis
Economic Damages Calculations
Financial Statement Misrepresentation
Fraud Prevention, Detection and Response
Who should attend Forensic Accounting Course?
- Finance professionals
- CFOs and business managers
- Controllers and internal auditors
- Management and public accountants
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.