IFRS:International Financial Reporting Standards
IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is a single set of Accounting Standards, developed and maintained by the IASB (International Accounting Standards Board).
About IFRS Course:
The ACCA Diploma in IFRS has been developed by The ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). International Financial Reporting is for Finance Professionals who need to acquire more a detailed understanding of IFRS. DipIFR is a fast and efficient solution that will develop the current knowledge of this field.
IFRS Course Objectives:
The main objective of this Diploma is to learn how to apply the International Financial Reporting Standards and the concepts and principles that underpin these Standards. On successful completion of this Diploma, candidates will be able to:
- Understand and explain the structure of the Framework of International Accounting.
- Research Analyst.
- Apply Relevant Financial Reporting Standards to key elements of Financial Reports.
- Identify and apply Disclosure Requirements for Companies in Financial Reports and Notes.
- Prepare Group Financial Statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including Subsidiaries, Associates and Joint Ventures.
Eligibility to take IFRS Course:
If you are a Professional Accountant or Auditor who works in Practice or Business, and are qualified according to National Accounting Standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA IFRS Diploma. If you are working in Practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible provided you prove that you have one of the following:
- Three years’ Relevant Accounting Experience (by submitting a letter from your Employer).
- A Relevant Degree plus Two Years’ Work Experience.
- An ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus Two Years’ Work Experience.
Upcoming IFRS Classes in Dubai
|Training Type||Start Date|
|Blended – Classroom + Online (Suspended due to COVID-19)||NA||
|Live Instructor-Led Online||31 Jul 2020||
Career Opportunities after IFRS Training:
After completing your Diploma, you can easily get a job in one of the following Industries or you can start your own Advisory and Consultancy Company:
- Audit Firms.
- Professional Advisory Companies.
- Banking Companies.
- Insurance Companies.
- Any other Company Adopting IFR standards.
Diploma in IFRS Exam:
The Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is assessed by a single Three-Hour written Exam. You will have to achieve a 50 percent score or above to complete the paper. The exam is held twice a year – in June and December at ACCA’s Exam Centers.
IFRS Course Duration:
The IFRS Diploma Course can be completed in 3(three) days.
IFRS Certification Course Highlights
Learn from IFRS Certification Industry Experts and Prepare yourself for IFRS certification.
Hard Copy and Soft Copy of Study Notes
Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation, Case Studies, Practical Exercises and Quiz or Assignments with detailed answers and explanation.
Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students.
Work on real time cases from different Domains.
24×7 Access to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc)