CIA Certification Course
The CIA – (Certified Internal Auditor) Certificate is a certification offered by the IIA – (Institute of Internal Auditors) CIA Certification is the most sought after Global Certification for Internal Auditors. By getting Certified as a CIA, you:
- Distinguish yourself from your Peers
Demonstrate your proficiency with Internal Staff and External Clients
Develop your knowledge of best practices in the Industry
Demonstrate your Proficiency and Professionalism
Lay a foundation for continued Improvement and Advancement in your Career
Modes of Training:
Live Instructor Led
To qualify for CIA Certification, you must meet at least one of the following Criteria:
- 4 year post-secondary degree or higher from an Accredited college or University
- 2 years’ post- Secondary Education and 5 years’ relevant Work Experience
- Full-Time Students: Students who are in their senior (final) year may enter the CIA Certification program and sit for CIA exam parts before completing their Education requirement; however, before they are Certified, they must meet all supporting requirements
IIA CIA Certifying Body
Established in 1941, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an International Professional Association with Global Headquarters in Altamonte Springs, Florida, USA. Globally, The IIA CIA has more than 195,000 members. Generally, IIA members work in Internal Auditing, Risk Management, Governance, Internal Control, Information Technology Audit, Education, and Security. Click Here for IIA Official Global Website.
CIA Course Content:
CIA Exam Part -1: Essentials of Internal Auditing
- Foundations of Internal Auditing (15%)
Independence and Objectivity (15%)
Proficiency and Due Professional Care (18%)
Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (7%)
Governance, Risk Management and Control (35%)
Fraud Risks (10%)
CIA-Part-2: Practice of Internal Auditing
- Managing the Internal Audit Activity (20%)
Planning the Engagement (20%)
Performing the Engagement (40%)
Communicating Engagement Results and Monitoring Progress (20%)
Part-3: Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing
- Business Acumen (35%)
Information Security (25%)
Information Technology (20%)
Financial Management (20%)
CIA Certification Exam Structure:
|Part||Course Contents||MCQs||Exam Duration|
|Part-1||Essentials of Internal Auditing||125 (MCQs)||2.50 Hours (150 Minutes)|
|Part-2||Practice of Internal Auditing||100 (MCQs)||2.00 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Part-3||Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing||100 (MCQs)||2.00 Hours (120 Minutes)|
- CIA Certification UAE exams are conducted online through Computer Based Test Administration Center
Upcoming CIA Classes in Dubai
|Training Type||Start Date|
|Blended – Classroom + Online||06 Dec 2019||Join Online||
|Live Instructor-Led Online||13 Dec 2019||Join Online||
CIA Certification Course Highlights
Learn from CIA Certification Industry Experts and Prepare yourself for CIA certification.
Hard Copy and Soft Copy of Study Notes
Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation, Case Studies, Practical Exercises and Quiz or Assignments with detailed answers and explanation.
Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students.
Work on real time cases from different Domains.
24×7 Access to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc)
Free support till passing the Examination.
Below mentioned steps need to follow to register for CIA Examination;
- Join the IIA
- Pay Membership Fees
- Register and pay Exam Fees
- Acknowledgement of Registration
- Schedule your Examination
- Appear for the Exam
There is no deadline for CIA exam can be given anytime during the year
The process normally takes 2 to 3 Weeks.
Yes, you can reschedule the Examination
There is no limit on retaking CIA Examination. However, Examination Fee needs to be paid every time.
A scaled score of 600 points or higher is required to pass the CIA exam. A candidate would need to answer 75% of the questions correctly on an exam with a difficulty equal to what the Board of Regents deems appropriate.
You will be provided the following:
- Original Hocks-e-text books
- Lectures of 30 to 40 Hours for Part-1, 30 to 40 Hours for Part-2 & 50 to 60 Hours for Part-3
- Practice MCQs
- Study Plan
- Digital Flash Cards
- Mock Exam
- 5 Hours Revision Session as well Mock Test before exam
- Success Notes & Guidance before Examination
- Comprehensive Support for all IIA formalities & Logistics
- Follow up Classes, Revision Classes near Exam
Yes, Delphi acts as a complete guide for those aspiring to achieve the CIA qualification.
Delphi promises success in your CIA Exam, however, if you are unsuccessful, you can avail the pass promise and attend the next batch free.
The average pass percentage of CIA students at Delphi are approximately 80% to 90%.