Please read the following terms and conditions cautiously, as they direct the access to and use of this website. By accessing and/or usage of this website, you concur to be bound by these terms and conditions and accept the same in full.
Edudelphi Education Private Limited reserves the right to modify, on this website, these, terms and conditions and/or content/information, from time-to-time, and without any prior notice. The previous terms and conditions and/or content/information shall then be construed as superseded.
Always! Efforts are to provide accurate information in all respects, collectively or otherwise, on this website. Edudelphi Education Private Limited does not make any warranties in regard of accuracy and/or suitability of the information for any usage in particular and/or any other purpose, in any manner whatsoever.
Minors or users under the age of 18 shall not register or transact in our site(Age of consent is mentioned as per the applicable law).Use of the website and its contents is at the user’s sole risk and are provided without any representations, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied.
It is not permitted to copy, modify, reproduce, display, or republish any of the information and/or contents of this website without the “prior” written permission from Edudelphi Education Private Limited. And such permission may, whether justifiably or otherwise, be withheld at the sole discretion of Edudelphi Education Private Limited, which shall be final and binding.
Edudelphi Education Private Limited may establish links between this website and one or more third party websites. Edudelphi Education Private Limited declares that it has, in any manner whatsoever, no control over such third party websites and hence shall not become liable for the accuracy of content and/or information provided therein including but not limited to damages, incidental and/or consequential and/or penal or any other speculation of liability with respect to the usage of this website including but not limited to computer viruses, data losses whether or not Edudelphi Education Private Limited is and/or has become aware of the same.
In no event and/or under any circumstance shall Edudelphi Education Private Limited become liable for any damages, incidental and/or consequential and/or penal and/or any other speculation of liability with respect to the usage of this website including but not limited to computer viruses, data losses whether or not Edudelphi Education Private Limited is and/or has become aware of the same.
We or Edudelphi Education Private Limited does not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
These terms apply to enrollment in all the training offered by Edudelphi Education Private Limited.
- We will specify the dates of Classroom and Online Trainings.
- Edudelphi Education Private Limited reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on notice. However, if any class is cancelled for which fees has been prepaid; Edudelphi Education Private Limited will refund the money, to a maximum of the pre-paid amount. Edudelphi Education Private Limited’s liability is limited to the amount pre-paid by the student
- In case a candidate has not registered we hold no responsibility towards the Candidate.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Country of Merchant Domicile
The Country of Merchant Domicile is the India.
We accept Online Payments through VISA and MasterCard both Debit and Credit in AED or United Arab Emirates Dirham. If purchasing from outside the UAE, the transaction will appear on your credit card statement at an amount in your local currency which corresponds to the INR price translated at our bank’s exchange rate for the transaction date.
We do not store, sale, share, rent or lease any credit or debit cards details, and personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Payment Transfers, Refund, Cancellation and Postponement
- This refund policy is applicable only for candidates who enrol for the full classroom training program and inform us within 48 hours of making the payment for the cancellation. Participants who have not intimated within 48 hours of making the payment would not be entitled for any refund. Refund request will only be considered till 48 hours before the batch starts.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- If a Delegate identified in a Booking Form wishes to cancel, no Refund will be provided; a substitute delegate may be provided at no cost.
- Up until 72 hours before the Training Services are due to commence, Edudelphi Education Private Limited may, by notice in email can alter the Training Location provided that the new location is within 5 km of the original location.
Code of conduct of Delegates:
- Delegates shall act reasonably throughout the training. Edudelphi Education Private Limited may remove a Delegate from a course, where, in the opinion of the Trainer, which shall be final, the Delegate is behaving unreasonably.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Changes to this agreement:
- Edudelphi Education Private Limited reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. Edudelphi Education Private Limited may modify these terms and conditions on written/email notice. The modified terms and conditions will apply to your enrollment.