CPA Certification Course Outline
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe. The exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest public accounting body.
Benefits of CPA Certification:
CPA certification opens doors to a wide variety of accounting career options. Some major areas in accounting include; Assurance Services, Forensic Accounting, International Accounting, Internal & External Auditing, Tax & Financial Planning, Consulting Services, Forensic Accounting. CPA’s are the most sought after professionals amongst the GCC countries & other part of the world. With global recognition, a CPA can always find the best place to work anywhere in world and a salary with at least 30 – 40% more than the other accounting professionals.
- CPA Certification holder earns atleast 30% to 40% more than their non-credentialed counterparts
- Over time, more frequent and higher-level promotions can widen the salary gap to as much as $50,000
- In 2016, compensation levels for Finance and Accounting positions are expected to increase by 4.7 percent
Mode of Training:
Live Instructor Led
Self Paced Video
CPA Course Eligibility:
Every state in USA has its own cpa requirements but in general M. Com / M.B.A. / ICWA / CA are eligible. BBA / BA / BSc graduates (4 years) with accounting subjects are eligible, subject to conditions.However, the exact cpa requirements will vary from State to State. You can get in touch with our course counselor for further details
CPA Course Structure:
The new CPA exam consists of four papers:
- Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR)
- Auditing & Attestation (AUD)
- Regulation (REG)
- Business Environment & Concepts (BEC)
CPA Exam is Computer based Exam
Upcoming Batch Schedules
|Training Type||Start Date||Course fees|
|Blended – Classroom + Online||16.6.2017||AED 4499||Join Online|
|Live Instructor-Led Online||16.6.2017||AED 3999||Join Online|
|Online Video Training||Self Paced||AED 999||Join Online|
CPA Course Summary:
- Conceptual Framework, Standard Setting and presentation of Financial Statements (17-23%)
- Financial Statement Accounts: Recognition, Measurement, Valuation, Calculation, Presentation and Disclosures (27-33%)
- Specific Transactions, Events and Disclosures: Recognition, Measurement, Valuation, Calculation, Presentation, and Disclosures (27% – 33%)
- Governmental Accounting and Reporting (8% – 12%)
- Not-for-Profit (Non-governmental) Accounting and Reporting (8%-12%)
Duration: 4 Hours Exam
Question Pattern: 66 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)
- Engagement Acceptance & understanding the environment (12-16%)
- Understanding the entity and its environment (16-20%)
- Performing Audit procedures & evaluating evidence (16-20%)
- Evaluating Audit findings, communications & reporting (16-20%)
- Accounting & review services engagement (12-16%)
- Professional responsibilities (16-20%)
Duration: 4 Hours Exam
Question Pattern: 72 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)
- Ethics, Professional, and Legal Responsibilities (15% -19%)
- Business Law (17% – 21%)
- Federal Tax Process, Procedures, Accounting, and Planning (11% – 15%)
- Federal Taxation of Property Transactions (12% – 16%)
- Federal Taxation of Individuals (13% – 19%)
- Federal Taxation of Entities (18% – 24%)
Duration: 4 Hours Exam
Question Pattern: 76 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 9 short task-based simulations (50% weightage)
- Corporate Governance (16% – 20%)
- Economic Concepts and Analysis (16% – 20%)
- Financial Management (19% – 23%)
- Information Systems and Communications (15% – 19%)
- Strategic Planning (10% – 14%)
- Operations Management (12% – 16%)
Duration: 4 Hours Exam
Question Pattern: 62 multiple choice questions (50% weightage) & 5 short task-based simulations (35% weightage), Written communication (15% weightage)
Minimum Passing Mark:
- Passing Criteria for CPA Certification in each subject is 75%.
- CPA Certification Credits for passed papers are available for 18 months
CPA Examination Center:
Prometric centers in UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Japan & Brazil subject to conditions.
Citizens of India now able to take CPA examination in Middle East including Dubai & Abu Dhabi. To locate the Prometric Center please visit www.promeric.com
CPA Exam fee:
CPA Exam Fees vary from one jurisdiction to another. For information about fees in a specific state or territory, visit the appropriate Board of Accountancy Web site. Generally, Exam Registration fee is USD 250, Exam Fees per paper U S Location is $ 250 and additional fee for international location is $ 250.
CPA Certification Course Highlights
Learn from CPA Certification Industry Experts and Prepare yourself for CPA certification.
Hard Copy of Study Notes
Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation, Case Studies, Practical Exercises and Quiz or Assignments with detailed answers and explanation.
Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students.
Assignments & Cases
Work on real time cases from different domains.
24×7 Online Access
24×7 Access to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc)
Frequently asked questions
Our trainers are Qualified CMA (USA) / CPA (USA) having more than 20+ Industry Experiences as well as having experience of teaching for more than 10 years.
A student may miss not more than the three first classes of the batch he/she wishes to enroll for. Make-up sessions will be provided for all missed classes.
You will be provided with the following:
- Hard Copy Texts
- Proficiency Questions
- Exam Questions
- Electronic Flash Cards
- Exam Tutor
- Diagnostic Exams
- Power Point Slides
- Free CPAexcel updates of electronic course materials until they pass the examination
- Access To Mentoring
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Delphi promises success in your CPA Exam, however, if you are unsuccessful, you can avail the pass promise and attend the next batch free of cost.
We have a different Mode of the class conducted as per the convenience of professionals and trainers:
- Classroom Training ( Regular and Fasttrack)
- Live Instructor Led Online Training ( Online)
- VIDEO Training ( Online)
All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using through Live meeting software, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
The average pass percentage of CMA students at Delphi are approximately 65% to 70%.