About MySQL TRAINING:
MySQL training is designed to learn the World’s most popular database management system. The MySQL training course content covers MySQL programming, installation, backup, troubleshooting, configuration, which help you to become a MySQL DBA expert. MySQL is the well-known free source relational SQL database management system. MySQL is one of the best RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) used for developing web based software applications.
Mode of Training:
Live Instructor Led
Self Paced Video
MySQL DBAs are in high demand at every time. MySQL implemented a significant access control and privilege system to permit you to create comprehensive access rules for handling client operations and prevent unauthorized clients from accessing the database system.
Why Learn MySQL DBA?
As you already know every company requires a DBA to manage, configure and implement databases and store the companies data. Here at Delphi Star Training Center, we bring all this with practical training and assist you with every trouble you have. We start MySQL database Classroom & online Training with the basics like installation, configurations and then move on to topics like monitoring, permissions, performance turning and security. You will also learn how to backup database, how to install DBA on UNIX, Linux and windows, error handling, case studies and best practices. Learn how to connect MySQL to interfaces like ODBC, JDBC, PHP, and Perl.
MySQL DBA Training Course Target:
- Understand the installation and configuration of MySQL DBA and how to use MySQL database as a service.
- Learn about the related security concepts.
- How to conduct MySQL backup, MySQL database creation, mysql database commands, mysql database query &
MySQL database architecture.
- Analysing the performance tuning and MySQL database backup.
- Realize MySQL database replication and high availability.
- Gain Knowledge on MySQL workbench, create database, create table, date format and date types.
- Learn how to manage cluster performance, set-up in mysql dba online classes, scalability.
- Gain Knowledge of monitoring and security practices.
- How to allow MySQL remote connections for windows server , ubantu, and centos.
- Mysql high availability tools for building robust data centers.
- Learn MySQL query optimization techniques, privileges, and Java connector.
MySQL Administration Training Course Target Audience:
MySQL Online Training Course participants can be a fresher, DBA professional, and SQL professional, Database Developers, Web Developers, and dedicated network administrator.
MySql Tutorial Prerequisites:
- MySQL Online Training Course participants must have some knowledge of Sequential Language, SQL.
- Some knowledge of Linux operating system is essential.
MySql DBA Training Format:
- MySQL DBA Training at Delphi Star Training Center will be Classroom & Instructor-led lecture and
- The MySQL Training will end with hands-on lab experience along with project completion.
- Certification of the MySQL Database course after successful completion of quiz.
MySql Career Opportunities:
MySQL is a database module that provides job in various fields; every sector does need a database to have all the information of the company stored in one place. MySQL is currently been used for world’s top companies and joining as MySQL Admin can give the best of salaries. You work as admin, engineer, and analyst.
MySQL DBA Tutorial Course Curriculum:
- Database Basics
- Installation and Configuration
- Users and security
- MySQL Backup
- Trouble shooting
- Performance Tuning
- Replication and High Availability
- Monitoring and Security Practices
MYSQL Database Career Overview:
Their is still plenty of requirement on MySQL for many companies, learning MySQL can help your career mold as MySQL database administrator.
How it Works?
- This is an Classroom & Online Course with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This course contains 40-hours of Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies.This practical work can be done at your own pace.You will have access to mysql database step by step tutorial.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course.
- At the end of the training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this project.
Upcoming Batch Schedules
|Training Type||Start Date||Course fees|
|Blended – Classroom + Online||10.11.2017||AED 4499||Join Online|
|Live Instructor-Led Online||10.11.2017||AED 3999||Join Online|
|Online Video Training||Self Paced||AED 1999||Join Online|
Delphi’s Learning Management System:
Delphi Star Training Center has unique system for students who have enrolled for the MySql training classes, we provide LMS which is learning management system where a user will have complete access to all the mysql training videos, study guide, mysql training PDFs, interview questions, case studies, ppt’s and projects. You will have access to SQL tutorial online.
Frequently asked questions
Our trainers are Qualified MySQL (USA) having more than 20+ Industry Experiences as well as having experience of teaching for more than 10 years.
A student may miss not more than the three first classes of the batch he/she wishes to enroll for. Make-up sessions will be provided for all missed classes.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Delphi promises success in your MySQL Exam, however if you are unsuccessful, you can avail the pass promise and attend the next batch free of cost.
We have a different Mode of the class conducted as per the convenience of professionals and trainers:
- Classroom Training ( Regular and Fasttrack)
- Live Instructor Led Online Training ( Online)
- VIDEO Training ( Online)
All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using through Live meeting software, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
The average pass percentage of MySQL students at Delphi are approximately 65% to 70%.