Time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization.
The Time Management workshop will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Your participants will be given a skill set that include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
What is covered?
- Goal Setting
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Planning Wisely
- Tackling Procrastination
- Crisis Management
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Meeting Management
We believe that learning – especially for adults -should be relevant and engaging. Our content is immediately useful and use current, real-world examples. It doesn’t matter if you have an MBA or left school at year 9 – our courses are accessible and useful to people from all walks of life and education.