ACCA – The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the world’s leading body of Professional Accountants with 7,00,000 members and students worldwide, with more than 208,000 fully qualified members and 503,000 students in 178 countries. The ACCA qualification helps to develop successful careers in the fields of Accounting, Banking, Management and Consulting. ACCA is a major advantage in competing for senior roles. ACCA has a wide network of 92 offices and more than 8,500+ approved Employers Worldwide, who provide high standards of Employee Learning and Development.
ACCA have a presence in accounting for more than 110 years. ACCA Dubai professionals get preferential immigration status to Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland etc.
Eligibility Criteria for ACCA Certificate
Three GCSEs and two A Levels in five separate subjects including Mathematics and English or their equivalent are required for this Accountancy Qualification, providing passes are held in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics / Accounts, mark of 65% in at least 2 subjects and over 50% on the others.
- Students pursuing Graduation in Commerce (BCom, BBA, BMS, etc.) or
- B.A/B.Sc. graduates from a recognized university (No marks restrictions), through Foundation in Accountancy
Freshers? Start your ACCA Journey here
ACCA Certification is open access. So if you do not have the entry requirements to start at the ACCA Certification, you can start your studies here. If you are starting out in accounting and finance or already working in finance but have no formal qualifications, you can start your journey for ACCA Certification Courses at our Foundations Level.
Relevant Degree holders from ACCA-Accredited Institutions may be exempted from all nine exams within the Fundamentals Level and register directly at the Professional Level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
How to Earn the ACCA Certificate?
To achieve the ACCA Certificate, Candidate must finish 13 exams along with Ethics Module and a relevant Experience of 36 months.
Duration of ACCA Course
Full time students can complete their course in 1.5 – 2.0 years and part time students in 3.0 – 3.5 years. However, this will be dependent in part on the number of ACCA exemptions awarded. For more information about ACCA Certification, please visit www.accaglobal.com
Benefits of ACCA Certification Courses
- Increased Career Prospects:Obtaining the ACCA Certificate demonstrates both a commitment to growth and immense technical skill which leads to more opportunities on an international level and the possibility of higher salary.
There is also the possibility to work nearly anywhere in the world as the ACCA is recognized in over 170 countries and thus it can prove to be a career booster.
- The ACCA can be completed even while working ensuring that the candidate can gain practical experience and income while studying for the ACCA qualification and increasing the time efficiency of the process.
- The candidate not only gains incredible skills in finance and accounting but is familiarized with many aspects of business organizations in general.
- The ACCA Certificate is based on international accounting and auditing standards.
- It improves the perceived skill of the candidate in the eyes of the clients and the employers increasing the probability of both promotions and success’ on the professional level.
- Flexible study is something that is not just possible but recommended. One can choose to study each and every paper in a different way, at different times and still complete the qualification in a reasonable time frame while continuing their work thus fulfilling the experience aspect of the qualification
ACCA Course Details
ACCA Fundamental Level-
F-1: Accountant in Business
F-2: Management Accounting
F-3: Financial Accounting
F-4: Corporate and Business Law
F-5: Performance Management
F-7: Financial Reporting
F-8: Audit and Assurance
F-9: Financial Management
Professional Module Essentials
SBL Strategic Business Leader
SBR Strategic Business Reporting
Options (Two to be completed)
P-4: Advanced Financial Management
P-5: Advanced Performance Management
P-6: Advanced Taxation
P-7: Advanced Audit and Assurance
Upcoming ACCA Training Courses
|Training Type||Start Date|
|Live Instructor-Led Online||05 Jun 2020||
How to Become ACCA Certified?
After completing your training with us, depending on your Entry Point, you will be required to score 50% or more in all the 13 exams or the 4 exams, had you been exempted.
The knowledge Module exams are computer based and can be taken throughout the year. For all other papers, exams are held 4 times in a year, i.e. March / June / September / December.
After completion of the knowledge module, students will be awarded the ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business.
After completion of the skill module, Students will be awarded the ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business. At this point students are eligible to study for the Oxford Brookers bachelor ’s Degree in Applied Accounting.
Best ACCA Course
Learn from ACCA Certification Industry Experts and Prepare yourself for ACCA certification.
Hard Copy and Soft Copy of Study Notes
Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation, Case Studies, Practical Exercises and Quiz or Assignments with detailed answers and explanation.
Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students.
Work on real time cases from different Domains.
24×7 Access to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc)
Free support till passing the Examination.
Our trainers are Qualified CA, ACCA, CPA(USA) having more than 15+ Industry Experiences as well as having experience of teaching for more than 10 years.
A student may miss not more than the two first ACCA classes of the batch he/she wishes to enroll for. Make-up sessions will be provided for all missed classes.
You will be provided with the following:
- Original Books
- Lectures from 30 to 40 Hours for Each Part
- Study Plan
- Mock Exam
- Revision Session as well Mock Test before Exam.
- Success Notes & Guidance before Examination
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
We have a different Mode of the class conducted as per the convenience of Professionals and Trainers:
- Classroom Training (Regular and FastTrack)
Live Instructor Led Online Training (Online)
VIDEO Training (Online)
All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using through LIVE meeting Software, thus promoting one-on-one Trainer Student Interaction.
The average pass percentage of ACCA students at Delphi are approximately 80% to 90%.