Certified Retail Manager
A retail manager’s role is to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff. They are responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
They take care of sales, employees, manage budgets, supervise, maintain statistical and financial records, oversee pricing and resources management.
Certified Retail Manager Outline:
- Retail Organization and Human Resource Management
- Operations Management -Financial Dimensions
- Developing Merchandise Plans
- Implementing Merchandise Plans
- Financial Merchandise Management
- Pricing in Retailing
- Establishing and maintaining a retail image
- Promotional Strategy
- Integrating and Controlling the Retail Strategy
- CSR in Retail Units.
Who should attend?
- There is no restriction in terms of stream of educational qualification. Candidates of any background/stream can pursue a career in Retail Management.
- Also candidates or professionals having experience in retail management or in its various related domains.
Certified & Professional Trainers
Our faculties are qualified & industry experts with significant experience in their domain.
Live Instructor Led Training
We conduct live classes through GoToMeeting, Zoom and other live meeting software.
Cloud e-learning portal
Get live class notifications, view class recordings, or practice questions all in one access.
Flexible Batch Timings
All our batch schedules are designed to support work while you study principle.
We guide you to benefit from the newly acquired global professional certification.
Reputed Study Materials
We provide internationally reputed study materials with our customized success slides.