Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Supply chain management is not just a process for reducing costs and achieving greater operational efficiencies within an organization. Although these are important considerations, modern supply chain management involves the strategic alignment of end-to-end business processes to achieve market and economic value, as well as competitive advantage. Effective supply chain management is achieved by an organization proactively adopting initiatives to move suppliers and customers into collaborative relationships for mutual gain. Business professionals who want to make a significant impact on the efficiency, effectiveness or profitability of their organizations should consider learning more about supply chain management and its value for companies operating in a competitive global marketplace.
This program is designed for individuals in service and manufacturing companies seeking to improve the effectiveness of their supply chain. Students will gain in-depth knowledge of the new work processes necessary to acquire goods and services; ways to impact the company’s bottom line through lower costs, lower prices; ways to partner for streamlining the acquisition of goods and services process; and new skills necessary in the areas of communication, business planning and global acquisition. Successful completion of this program will enable participants to achieve competitive advantage in the growing field of supply chain management.
- Understanding the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit and Scope
- Supply Chain Drivers and Metrics
- Designing Distribution Networks and Applications to Online Sales
- Network Design in the Supply Chain
- Designing Global Supply Chain Networks
- Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain
- Aggregate Planning in a Supply Chain
- Sales and Operations Planning: Planning Supply and Demand in a Supply Chain
- Coordination in a Supply Chain
- Transportation in a Supply Chain
- Managing Economies of Scale in a Supply Chain: Cycle Inventory
- Managing Uncertainty in a Supply Chain: Safety Inventory
- Determining the Optimal Level of Product Availability
- Information Technology in a Supply Chain
Who can attend or take up the certification?
- Analysts, Supervisors, Managers,
- Directors, and executives responsible for managing or working in a supply chain.
- Materials Management, Purchasing, Procurement
- Finance and Cost Accounting
- Evaluate the key supply chain management processes and procedures
- Practice communications skills specific to the supply chain management professional
- Develop strategies to achieve market success
- Create tactical plan to implement successful supply chain operations
Job Prospects after achieving Certification:
- Supply Chain Manager,
- Logistics Supervisor,
- Material Coordinator,
- Analyst, Logistics in Charge, Logistics Manager.
Upcoming Batch Schedules
|Training Type||Start Date|
|Blended – Classroom + Online (Suspended due to COVID-19)||NA||
|Live Instructor-Led Online||24 Jul 2020||
CSCP Certification Course Highlights
Learn from CSCP Certification Industry Experts and Prepare yourself for CSCP certification.
Hard Copy and Soft Copy of Study Notes
Topic Wise study material in the form of Presentation, Case Studies, Practical Exercises and Quiz or Assignments with detailed answers and explanation.
Doubt solving forum to interact with faculty & fellow students.
Work on real time cases from different Domains.
24×7 Access to Course Material (Unlocked Excel Models, Presentations, etc)
Free support till passing the Examination.
CSCP Training in Dubai FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions about the CSCP Training Course in Dubai
Our trainers are qualified engineers / certified supply chain professionals having more than 20+ industry experiences as well teaching experience of more than 10 years. They are also certified from various bodies of ERP, logistics & supply chain and project management.
A student may miss not more than the two first classes of the batch, he / she wishes to enroll for. Make-up sessions will be provided for all missed classes.
If you have enrolled in classes and / or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reasons, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
Online CSCP classes are conducted via live training software through our own e-learning Portal (Delphi-LMS).
Delphi promises success in your CSCP Exam.