Many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This one-day course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- How your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service
hat is covered?
- What is Customer Service?
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Techniques
- Dealing with Difficult Callers
- Dealing with Challenges Assertively
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Conflict
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving
Great customer service is the holy grail of business. Once you have it, it seems like it has the power to reveal all the secrets of success. Providing flawless service, however, is not always easy. And while the search for great customer service skills and abilities is a more recent endeavor, many CEOs would argue it’s just as elusive as the mythical grail that prompted the Crusades. No matter how many customer service skill assessment surveys you send out, much of the customer psyche will remain a mystery.
We believe that learning – especially for adults -should be relevant and engaging. Our content is immediately useful and use current, real-world examples. It doesn’t matter if you have an MBA or left school at year 9 – our courses are accessible and useful to people from all walks of life and education.