Management and leadership are two very different things. Many people struggle to understand or explain the difference. Yet, it can make all the difference to your staff – impacting retention, morale, client relationships – and ultimately the bottom line.
The good news is that leadership skills can be learned. How do your staff see your managers and how do your managers see your staff? Are they inspirational?
Each of our courses can be tailored to your organisation’s exact needs and our courses can be run at your offices with a minimum of 4 attendees to a maximum of 12 to ensure a highly interactive session.
Why Leadership and Management Training?
Leadership – it’s all changed. In today’s business environment, you could be leading and managing across four generations in your workplace. New skills and methods are now required to get the best out of your people.
Soft skills and highly developed enterprise skills are a must to future-proof all businesses and ensure the success of your company – now and into the future.
This highly interactive and effective 2-day course will give your key staff the emotional intelligence and tools to be a leader, improving productivity while creating a happy, balanced workplace.
What is covered?
- What’s your leadership style
- Gain a leadership and management attitude
- Lead inter-generational teams
- Coaching as a management tool
- Effective motivational tools
- Positive communication skills
- Performance management skills
- Effective discipline techniques
- An understanding of sexual harassment and bullying
- Delegation skills
- Time management skills
- How to prioritise workflow
- Persuasive communication skills
- Dynamic people management skills
We believe that learning – especially for adults -should be relevant and engaging. Our content is immediately useful and use current, real-world examples. It doesn’t matter if you have an MBA or left school at year 9 – our courses are accessible and useful to people from all walks of life and education.